New features: Yes! It is now possible to download the actions and milestones in a reflection report in detail to a pdf. You can save this in your own archive or share it with your team coach. In addition to the name of a goal, you also see the description, action points, the timeline, advice from colleagues and linked feedback. And the attached feedback and compliments you have received are also in detail.
Feature changes: Now it is possible to request feedback from a team without asking yourself.
Redesign: The header at the feedback module is now green, this is visible when giving feedback on a request.
Redesign: We added icons to the buttons in the header at the goal and reflection modules. These icons can be found in the navigation on mobile.
Improvements: We’ve made an improvement on the responsive design on mobile. On the compliment page and the performance cycle on the dashboard.
New features: Super practical! You can now save your feedback as a draft when filling in a feedback request, this gives you extra time to think about the feedback before sending.
Redesign: The buttons on the top right of the overview pages are deleted. These buttons led to a selection page that is now inactive. Now you can find these primary buttons at the bottom of the step-by-step plan on every overview page.
Redesign: New colors for the tables, timeline and charts on the dashboard and the activity pages. The new color style is slowly being implemented throughout the application.
Improvements: New dutch translation for “wijzigen > bewerken” applied throughout the application.
Link your feedback also afterwards to your goal
Yes, it’s possible! Did you get feedback that you didn’t link to your goal beforehand? Now it is also possible to connect it afterwards. So if you have received feedback that can contribute to the development of your goal, simply link it and inform others with whom you have shared your goal.
Be guided by the handy step-by-step plan to quickly see what is possible in a module. New colleagues quickly get to know TruQu through this optimization. As soon as we add functionalities, this will be included in the step-by-step plan so that you can always easily see which interactions are possible.
A fresh and colorful look!
Goals, Feedback and Reflection now have their own color. In addition to the fresh and colorful look, it ensures recognisability. The colors will also be implemented on the dashboard, so that you can quickly navigate between the modules via the dashboard.
Bring more focus to your learning goals! From now on you’ll be able to add deadlines to your goal action points. With action points any goal that may seem hard to reach at first can be divided up into small, steps and you can make progress by walking through these steps, one at a time.
By adding a date to every step you can easily plan and organize your progress. This feature will be available to every new goal you add, as wel as goals you’ve already started work on.
Extra tip: Make sure you activate the calendar link as well. The link enables you to view the deadlines in your own calendar. Very convenient! By integrating TruQu actions into your personal calendar you can make use of extra triggers.
Does your organization use SalesForce? You can now use the Single Sign On link with TruQu! The link enables every one of your colleagues to log into TruQu with their SalesForce login credentials. Make learning and developing more fun by simplifying it.
As of now, it’s possible to manage the look & feel of your environment. Personalise your login screen, your organisation’s logo and the favicon via the admin panel. Do so by simply uploading png and jpg images. New environments can bring fresh energy
- Your colourised logo: As you might have noticed, the colour of the tool has changed! The new colour palette has created wider possibilities for expansion of personalisation and further incorporation of your corporate identity within the tool. Your logo’s have been renewed to colourised versions and are to be found in the top banner of your environment.
- Push notifications: As of now, it’s possible to receive push notifications by TruQu! Installing push notifications results in receiving web notifications, even when you’re not logged into the tool at that particular moment in time. Receiving these notifications will keep you updated, sharp, and will forecome lagging on feedback requests! Navigate to the settings page of your TruQu account and activate your push notifications under the notification tab. Click here for extra information on setting up your notifications.
- Inspiration renewal: After updating the possibilities regarding inspiring users and providing inspiration content, the inspiration provided by TruQu also needed an update!
Let yourself be inspired by our TruQu inspiration for the goal module, subjects for spontaneous feedback and asking single feedback questions. Click on ‘inspiration’ beneath the input field and choose between the following development subjects: leadership, project management and personal development.
Tip for creating organisation content: check role descriptions and job posts for inspiration to set challenging goals for other users and spark their development!
We’ve expanded our tool with a new feature that will enhance the learning culture of your organization!
The possibility to add custom inspiration for goals, feedback and reflection, has been added to the tool. With the coach role, you’ll be able to align inspiration with the objectives of your team and create a perfect match between your team and TruQu!
How do I add inspiration?
- Navigate to the admin panel and choose ‘create content’;
- Select the module you’d like to provide inspiration for;
- Indicate in which language you’ll provide the inspiration;
- Choose to inspire a specific team;
- Choose ‘add content’ and type your inspiration;
- And last but not least, press ‘save’!