Search the knowledgebase
Secure your account extra by setting the ‘two-step verification’. This adds an extra layer of security to your account by sending an access code to a trusted device before you can log in. After creating your new login details, you will always log in with a password and a verification code.
To install the two-step verification, follow these steps:
- Install ‘Google Authenticator’ on your mobile phone.
- In your TruQu environment, go to -> Settings -> Password.
- Choose here to enable the Google Authenticator.
- Scan the QR code by clicking the plus in the Authenticator app and selecting the option to scan the barcode.
- Enter the Authentication Code.
- A secret key appears. You can use this code to turn off the two-step verification if you lose access to your mobile phone. Keep this code in a safe place.
- After successful installation, you always have to log in again with your password and authentication code.